Data Analyst Engineer for new technology applications (Leuven or Lommel)
Employeur : Flanders Make vzw
Engineering (Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, â€¦)
You use data analytics and machine learning techniques to predict machine behavior and derive the optimal settings for robots, autonomous vehicles and industrial machines.
Profil / Qualifications Requises
- ď€ A Master or PhD degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Roboticsâ€¦,â€¦);
- ď€ At least 3 to 5 years of experience in an industrial or academic environment;
- ď€ Relevant experience with experimental design on a real life (non-virtual) technology application (machines, vehicles, robots,..);
- ď€ Knowledge of or the ability to use a wide range of methods in data analytics, machine learning (including but not exclusively deep learning), and data wrangling techniques, f.e. random forests, support vector machines, and (convolutional/recurrent/deep) neural networks).
- ď€ Experience with at least one machine learning toolkit (Scikit-learn, Mahout, SparkML, Caffe, Tensorflow, R, KNIME, ...) and Matlab/Octave.
- ď€ Knowledge of one general purpose programming language like Java, C#, C++.
- ď€ A mathematical and statistical mind with a touch of â€śData Intuitionâ€ť;
- ď€ Communication and Data Visualization skills are a plus.
- Passionate about the technology of machines and vehicles;
- A good communicator;
- An active listener who can build sustainable relationships.